REPLACEMENT WINDOWS IN Metro Detroit
Get Premium Replacement Windows for Your Home
Choice Home Improvement has made shopping for replacement windows in the greater Detroit area easier than it has ever been.
We don’t use the same tactics you’ll find at other window companies. That means you won’t have to worry about pushy salesmen or a lengthy presentation featuring products you don’t need. With our window replacement company, you’ll have a locked-in price and won’t pay a cent until your new windows have been installed.
The benefits of choosing Choice Home Improvement as your local window supplier don’t end there. We only install products of the highest quality, and we offer a variety of window types and styles to make sure you get exactly what you need.
Replacement Windows From Choice
We pride ourselves on the ability to offer our customers different products, so they can find the perfect replacement windows for their home. When you’re looking for window replacement types, select from the following:
- Double-hung: One of the most popular types of home windows, the double-hung offers two movable sashes that make opening and closing as well as cleaning a breeze.
- Slider: When you want to make the most out of an area that doesn’t offer much space, a slider window is a great option. You’ll get a large glass area that is easy to operate in one modern replacement window.
- Casement: Casement windows make getting some fresh air as easy as turning a crank. They are hinged at the side so that when opened, they offer a full, uninterrupted view or source of ventilation.
- Bay windows: These classic styles of windows are built into an area that protrudes from your home and lend a Victorian-era feel. They consist of three sections of glass, whereas the similarly styled bow window contains four or more panes.
- Bow windows: Bow windows are loved for the added light and ventilation they provide and their style and ability to house a window seat or accent furniture.
- Awning: A versatile model, awning windows open while hinged at the top, meaning they allow for ventilation — even in inclement weather. These small replacement windows are great options for basements or first-floor bathrooms.
- Hopper: The hopper, or “inverted awning” window, is hinged at the bottom and opens inward, making it great for any basement or lower level that needs extra light or ventilation.
- Picture: Unlike its counterparts on the list, a picture window isn’t operational, which means it doesn’t open or close. A picture window makes for a great feature in a living area or alongside smaller functional windows so you get the most out of your space.
- Round-top: Installing round-top windows in your home can add style, light, and air to any room. Round-top windows come in a range of sizes, styles, and types.
- Special shape windows: Special shape windows are also known as geometric windows. As their name suggests, they’re any shape that doesn’t conform to square or rectangular dimensions.
Custom Window Styles & Options
In addition to the different types of windows we offer, Choice Home Improvement also provides various grid styles and colors and woodgrain options, so you can truly customize the look of your windows.